SEO Tips - What Is SEO and How To Apply SEO To Your Website?
1. Search Engine Optimization - SEO is basically picking keyword you know people will search for and putting them in your website. And then checking every week to see which keywords are getting you clicks and impressions from Google searches and what position you’re from number 1 on ranking from that keyword, you can check this out by using the Google Webmaster Tools. You need to start watching YouTube videos about SEO and learn the Basics.
2. Set up a Google ad-words account and use the Google Tool called Google planner. Use Google planner to search for keyword related to your website and country and find the most popular or niche keywords you want and pick the keywords you want Google search to show when people search for your keywords. Using Google Webmaster Tools regularly to find you’re most successfully keywords and focusing on them and maybe deleting the worst preforming keywords.
3. Place your keywords throughout your website or blog especially on your homepage. Place your keywords in a natural way in your websites content, in your Title, Description, Pictures names, and alt text but don't overdo it. Edit your keywords to the keyword that are getting clicks or that have a better impression rate on Google by using the Google Webmaster Tools. If your just start out building a website or blog do your keyword research first and write your content with the keywords natural added to your website content.
4. Start setting up a Digitally network of quality related back-link's back to your website as Google see every link of your website that is found on another website like Facebook or Yahoo as a vote for your website to be place nearer or first place when a person searches for your keyword.
Set up a Facebook business or organization/community page for your website and place your website address on the profile and start adding regular Facebook posts about your website or blog post and made sure you put your keyword on your Facebook page for SEO. Do the same on Google Plus, Twitter, Link In, YouTube and when you put your domain name in these profile Google will count it as a vote for your website and will help with SEO.
Join forums that let you place a back link of your website in the signature of your posts and your forum profile and interact with the forum by starting original interesting topic and threads and leaving useful reply to other forum member’s topics and all the time building backlinks to your website for SEO.
5. SEO – Search Engine Optimization is not difficult and anyone can apply it to their website. You do not have to pay a SEO company to do it for you as they can be very expensive. It take a few weeks or more to get your head around SEO on our website if you’re a newbie to SEO. Quality Backlinks and good original content is needed and new content weekly on your website if you can for better SEO ranking. There is loads of free training videos on YouTube which I highly recommended.
Best Paying Work From Home Jobs.
Three Top Tips on How to Make Money Online.
One: The best way to start is to know your skills and what you would enjoy doing or believe you would be interested in the long term. If you have writing skill start a blog about something you have knowledge in. With the number of people now blogging its best to find a niche audients or find a location you want to target as this will be easily and a faster way to receive more organic traffic to your blog from search sites like Google, and it is free traffic as within the first year you will be building content by writing blog posts regularly and more people find you on search engines and clicking your website link an you get traffic to your blog for free.
Are you good at marketing or sales? If you are you could start working as an Affiliate promoting other people products online through Facebook and other social media site, maybe you want to try PPC “pay per click” like Google ad words to promote product’s and get a parentage of the sale price. Or if you just need some part time work at home you could try websites like fiverr.com or take freelance jobs or even take surveys for multinational market research companies and get paid for your opinion, very easy to get started.
Two: Do your own research on the work from home job or Affiliate business or any company you are thinking of working for. I would advise you to join work from home forums and discuss and ask for tips about the job or business you are thinking of joining. Also stay with the larger online companies that have a trusted name and have been in business for over five years. “ClickBank” is one such Affiliate Business I would recommend and trust.
Three: Don’t give up! It takes at least 6 months to get free organic traffic to your website or blog but you should start earning in the first few weeks if you promote your website by paid advertisements on Google or FaceBook or by posting in free classified ads, email marketing can be a great tool to find business for free.
Work From Home Jobs
Work From Home Blog
Work From Home Topics
Work From Home Blog
Information about working from home. Work from home jobs reviews. We have tried and tested each work from home job on this blog so you can be sure to find the best paying, trusted, work from home job.
Working From Home Since 2014