SEO Tips - What Is SEO and How To Apply SEO To Your Website?
1. Search Engine Optimization - SEO is basically picking keyword you know people will search for and putting them in your website. And then checking every week to see which keywords are getting you clicks and impressions from Google searches and what position you’re from number 1 on ranking from that keyword, you can check this out by using the Google Webmaster Tools. You need to start watching YouTube videos about SEO and learn the Basics.
2. Set up a Google ad-words account and use the Google Tool called Google planner. Use Google planner to search for keyword related to your website and country and find the most popular or niche keywords you want and pick the keywords you want Google search to show when people search for your keywords. Using Google Webmaster Tools regularly to find you’re most successfully keywords and focusing on them and maybe deleting the worst preforming keywords.
3. Place your keywords throughout your website or blog especially on your homepage. Place your keywords in a natural way in your websites content, in your Title, Description, Pictures names, and alt text but don't overdo it. Edit your keywords to the keyword that are getting clicks or that have a better impression rate on Google by using the Google Webmaster Tools. If your just start out building a website or blog do your keyword research first and write your content with the keywords natural added to your website content.
4. Start setting up a Digitally network of quality related back-link's back to your website as Google see every link of your website that is found on another website like Facebook or Yahoo as a vote for your website to be place nearer or first place when a person searches for your keyword.
Set up a Facebook business or organization/community page for your website and place your website address on the profile and start adding regular Facebook posts about your website or blog post and made sure you put your keyword on your Facebook page for SEO. Do the same on Google Plus, Twitter, Link In, YouTube and when you put your domain name in these profile Google will count it as a vote for your website and will help with SEO.
Join forums that let you place a back link of your website in the signature of your posts and your forum profile and interact with the forum by starting original interesting topic and threads and leaving useful reply to other forum member’s topics and all the time building backlinks to your website for SEO.
5. SEO – Search Engine Optimization is not difficult and anyone can apply it to their website. You do not have to pay a SEO company to do it for you as they can be very expensive. It take a few weeks or more to get your head around SEO on our website if you’re a newbie to SEO. Quality Backlinks and good original content is needed and new content weekly on your website if you can for better SEO ranking. There is loads of free training videos on YouTube which I highly recommended.
Best Paying Work From Home Jobs.